Andhra Pradesh New Sand Policy 2021: AP CM YS Jagan has directed the officers and the concerned team of ministers to take suggestions and advice from the public on the new sand policy. It was suggested that a new sand policy should be formulated by taking the views of the common people. Moreover, the govt of AP has held a high-level review with a group of ministers and officials at his camp office on the new sand policy.
The new Sand policy duties and policies are as follows. If the capacity of the Sand Reaches are increased big companies will come forward. The cost of transportation is high and It must be reasonable.
Read: YSR App Full Details
Andhra Pradesh New Sand Policy 2021 and Latest Changes
- It should be an easy process to book Sand by paying through Chalan.
- The rates of the booking should be confirmed by constituency-wise or region-wise.
- SEB (Special Enforcement Bureau) should enter the field if anyone sells at a higher rate.
- If any of the local people requires sand, they can als o be given coupons and supplied at a subsidy price.
- Officers should list out that how many kilometres of sand can be supplied to villages in river basins at a subsidized price.
AP Sand Booking Call Center Numbers
|Chief Minister (ముఖ్యమంత్రివర్యులు)||శ్రీ.వైయస్ జగన్మోహన్రెడ్డి|
|Department of Mines (గనుల శాఖ మంత్రివర్యులు)||శ్రీ.పెద్దిరెడ్డి రామచంద్రా రెడ్డి|
|Policy Name||Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System (SSMMS)|
|Call Center Numbers||1100, +91-9390503704, +91-9390503705|
|Call Center Timings||Monday To Saturday (10 AM to 06 PM)|
|Booking Hours||12 PM to 6 PM (Working Days)|