YSR Bheema Pathakam 2020: YSR Bheema Pathakam is an initiative from the govt of Andhra Pradesh for the well being of people in the state. The scheme was officially launched by Honorable Chief Minister of AP, Sri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the year 2020. On this page, you can check the YSR Bheema Pathakam Online Application Form, Eligibility, Status and other important information.
Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy has made it clear that the YSR Bheema pathakam was introduced with the aim of spreading Happiness among every single family in the state. The Andhra Pradesh government wanted every family not to suffer from the loss of earner (head) of the family.
YSR Bheema Pathakam Online Application Form, Eligibility and Status
As per the official statement of the govt, If the head of the family dies in an accident, the family can claim the amount within the 15 days. In the mean time, the family will be given Rs 10,000 as immediate relief. The govt has taken this decision on their own risk to help the poor. YS Jagan has launched the scheme ‘YSR Bheema’ to benefit 1.41 crore families with rice cards in the state.
If the earner of the family lost in any accident, the family can claim the amount using YSR Bheema Pathakam. The YSR Bheema Online Application Form will be available on the official website or eligible Families can approach to the Grama Volunteers to do the job.
Also, Read: AP 175 MLA List with Educational Qualification
YSR Bheema Pathakam Benefits
- Beneficiaries between the ages of 18 to 50 with this scheme will get assistance of Rs.2 Lakhs as a compensation
- People between the ages of 18 to 50 will be compensated with Rs 5 lakhs in case of accidental death or permanent disability.
- Rs 3 lakh will be provided for those between the ages of 51 to 70 who die in an accident or suffer permanent disability.
- Compensation of Rs 1.5 Lakh will be given to those between 18 to 70 years of age in case of partial permanent deformity.
YSR Bheema Pathakam Eligibility
The govt of Andhra Pradesh taken this initiative to provide free insurance cover to 1.41 crore rice card holders by bearing Rs 510 crore per annum.
- Beneficiaries were selected in full transparency in the scheme.
- Grama volunteers will come door to door to collect the eligible families details.
- The eligible families lists will be displayed in the village secretariats after the shortlist
- Even those who are eligible can register their names if their names are not in the shortlist
YSR Bheema Pathakam Status Check
How the Scheme Works?
- The premium amount in this scheme is credited directly to the beneficiary's accounts.
- The bankers then pay the money to the insurance companies as a premium.
- Within a week after that the volunteers will visit the beneficiary's house and hand over the insurance cards.
- In case of any issues for the beneficiaries, Village and ward secretariats acts as the referral points. So, no need to worry about any mistakes in the documents.
- To complete the YSR Bheema Pathakam Online process, CM Jagan handed over the checks amounting to Rs 510 crore separately to bankers and the National Insurance Company