YSR Law Nestham Scheme Application Process: AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the Lawyers stipend scheme on 3rd December 2019 at the occasion of National Lawyers Day. Using this scheme, All the junior advocates will get Rs. 5,000 per month as a stipend. So, people who are Junior advocates and Lawyers can apply for the scheme online. Inviting Applications for Stipend to Jr.Advocates from 05-09-2020 to 20-09-2020.
How To Apply for AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme?The eligible candidates have to fill the AP YSR Law Nestham application form at the official website using the following link: Click Here
- Do registration or login
- If already registered, Login with mobile number, email ID, aadhaar / VID number with OTP, aadhar / VID number with biometrics, aadhar / VID number with IRIS.
- If you are new to Law Nestam, Complete the registration process by clicking the register button
- During the registration, applicants must upload the birth certificate along with law degree
- Moreover, The affidavit should be uploaded as registered with Bar council along with verification of senior counsel
- Applicants should report specified bank account details
- Save the Application and Preview the Application before Submission
- You can also view the entire Application Preview and can Print/Download the Application for reference.
- Submit the Application once previewed.
- If you want to view the Application use the Application ID for further reference
- Applicant must have a law graduation degree
- Only 1 member of family is eligible for AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- Every applicant must have aadhar card
- Junior lawyer’s age should not more than 35 years
- 4 wheeler in the name of junior lawyer is disqualified
- Non practicing lawyers are ineligible
- Should not complete 3 years of practice at the time of GO Issue
Required Certificates and Documents
- LLB Original Degree (OD) or Provisional Certificate
- Evidence for Date of Birth – SSC certificate
- Authenticated copy of proof for Registration in Bar Council
- Maintain an Affidavit attested by senior advocate If possible
- The applicant shall open an “unencumbered” bank account within a period of 15 days.
How To Apply for AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme?Eligible candidates can use the following link to apply Online.
AP YSR Law Nestham: Click Here To Apply
Read: AP Spandana Toll Free Number